I didn't see a thread about this anywhere, but does anybody watch this show?? If you do, then you'll know what I'm talking about, Bo is a douche bag lol
I didn't see a thread about this anywhere, but does anybody watch this show?? If you do, then you'll know what I'm talking about, Bo is a douche bag lol
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
i love the show
its good to see my home state of jersey being well represented\
chad is a jerkoff
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
From the previews his headbutt apparently messed up douche bag Bo pretty good
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
thats what it looks like
i hate chad.....and "jersey" is an embarassment to my state
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Theres definately some wierd characters on there. What about the crazy stalker guy who just got kicked off this past week or the cry baby guy that got kicked off too? Wow, these guys would have made a better Real World Hollywood Cast.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
i agree
they should give all these dating show rejects their own show
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks